[Introduction from gallery]
- 1961 Born as the second son of Karatsu ceramic artist Masami Maruta
- 1980 Studied under Mr. Atsuya Hamada (third son of Mr. Shoji Hamada)
- 1984 Returned to Kuromuta (Takeo City, Saga Prefecture) and started making pottery
- 1987 Opened Uchida Saraya kiln (climbing kiln)
- 2000 Saraya Kawanogama Kiln
- 2002 Appeared on NHK BS "Vessel/Yume Koubou"
- 2003 Appeared on NHK BS special feature "Utsuwa Yume Koubou"
- 2008 Submitted to Nomura Art Museum “Challenge to Goryeo Tea Bowl”
- 2018 Submitted to the Kyushu Ceramic Museum "Things Fascinated by Old Karatsu"